Bingo is a game of probability in which players mark off numbers on cards as the numbers are drawn randomly by a caller, the winner being the first person to mark off all their numbers.
It is also popularly known as the game of luck, but, we the students of MCA II semester intend to turn around peoples luck with just the right amounts of wit, and general knowledge.
This event is similar to classic Bingo, but with a twist- In this we would have different logos, taglines and advertisements of brands instead of numbers. But we won't just call out the brands because that would be very simple. The participants will then, have to guess the correct brand and cross out the brand name given in their ticket.
Open for all:Individual ParticipationEvent Proposed Description:
Bingo is played on a basic principle. A caller/organizer calls the Number/CUE one at a time.As each number is called, players check to see if that number appears on their tickets. If it does, they will mark it with a pen/marker.
But, in this game, we have replaced the numbers on the tickets with the name of the brands. Each participant would be given a single ticket, containing 3 rows of random brand and company names.
Logos/Taglines/Brand Ambassador/Advertisements would be displayed on screen via a Projector. The names of corresponding brands displayed on the screen will have to be guessed by the participants who, in turn would then strike out the brand on the tickets they own.
. The goal of the participant is to guess the maximum brands, and mark themon their ticket. As soon as any or all of the lines, is marked on the participants ticket, he/she wins a prize.When all the brands required to win a prize have been marked off, the participant stands up and shouts 'Bingo' in order to attract the caller's attention.
There would be basically these winning combinations which would be modified later depending on the cash prize:
1.1st Line - covering the first horizontal line of five numbers on the ticket.
2.2nd Line - covering the second horizontal line of five numbers on the ticket
3.3rd Line -covering the third horizontal line of five numbers on the ticket
4.Full House - covering all fifteen numbers on the ticket.
In all cases, the last number called must be in the winning sequence. If a player does not stop the game in time and the caller calls out the next number the player's winning claim will be invalidated.
• A maximum of 100 tickets will be distributed on first come, first serve basis.
• Each Person will be given only 1 ticket.
• The call for prize has to be made on the last winning cue.
• If a person wins any prize, he/she would not be allowed to continue further.
• Maximum of two people will be allowed for a tie, and the prize would be divided in half. In case more than two participants tie for a prize, none of them would be considered.
• No prompting would be allowed.
• Anyone caught using unfair means during the event will be disqualified immediately.
• Soiled or torn tickets will not be considered for prize.
• In case of disputes, the decision of the organizers will be considered final.
Tuhina Banerjee : 9907959589
TanviMital : 9827450868
Shipra Sharma :8305132683
Neha Gupta : 7828680433
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music ."
Come and show your talent , your passion for dance . Fulfill your dream to become the best amongst the best . Set the dance floor ablaze with your passion and turn your opposition into mere specks of dust you make your way through the patterns of your choreography to rise above everyone else and enthral all who will be watching .
Dance from your heart and love your music . Come and show us what you have got !!
Come show your chemistry with one and only one weapon you have "DANCE" .
Here the participants are required to follow certain set of rules which are mandatory for qualifying for the final round selection .
Songs will be provided 15 min prior to the performance .
Time - limit : 2min
FACE - OFF round (Battle ) 1min per contestant .
Time Limit : 2.5 - 3min
Songs will be given one night before the finals .
Round 1: Step Clarity , Use of stage , Adaptability
Round 2: Use of stage , Dress -up , Expressions, Step Clarity ,The aptness of choreography for the given music , Energy level , Uniqueness of dance .
Amar Singh : 8085240858
Ritika Agnihotri : 9407557390
Priyanshu Verma : 9039927572
DANCING IS AN ART. PEOPLE CAN DANCE VARIOUS FORMS. SOME ARE GOOD IN HIP HOP, SOME ARE GOOD IN CLASSICAL. THIS ONE IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LOVES DANCING ON A SONG IN THE WAY AS THEY SEE FOR THE FIRST TIME. ITS JUST FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SHOW TRIBUTE TO THEIR FAVOURITE STARS AND DANCERS.
DANCE FOR THE STARS. SHOW THE RESPECT TO THEM. ITS JUST THE WAY YOU IMITATE YOUR FAVS.
HERE THE PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW CERTAIN SET OF RULES WHICH ARE MANDATORY FOR QUALIFYING FOR THE FINAL ROUND SELECTION .
NO OF MEMBERS PER GROUP- MAXIMUM 4
PREPARE A SONG AS IT IS IN THE VIDEO.
TIME LIMIT - 1.5 MIN
SELECTED GROUPS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THE SONG BEFORE FINALS
TIME LIMIT : 3 - 4 MIN
ROUND 1- STRICTLY ON USAGE OF STAGE, CLARITY OF STEPS, EXPRESSIONS, IMITATION OF THE ORIGINAL VIDEO
ROUND 2- ON THE BASIS OF COSTUME PERFECTION, CLARITY OF STEPS, STAGE USE, EXPRESSIONS, IMITATION OF ORIGINAL VIDEO
SHOUVIK ACHARYYA- +917879186206
RUPAL KAWADKAR- +917898458038
"Dance , when you are broken open . Dance , if you have torn the bandage off . Dance in the middle of fighting . Dance in your blood . Dance when you are perfectly free ."
Duet , a musical composition for two performers . A form of dance where people can come in and show their forte by their dance moves , synchronization and the underlying chemistry . Chemistry is felt in air when the couple sparks the stage on fire . A performance which is gripped with the beat and the swirling movements of the duo . So grab a partner and show your moves , set the stage on fire .
Here , the participants are required to follow certain set of rules which are mandatory for qualifying for the final round selection .
Time - Limit : 2min
There is no restriction on the dance form .
Time Limit : 3.5 - 5 min
Contestants have to use a prop for minimum time of 1min .
There is no such boundation of music genre & dance genre .
Use of prop
Use of stage
innovation and overall impact .
Ragib Ali : 9893699033
Isha Garg : 963083834
Anand Mandal : 8085854130
Nitesh Bhadresen: 9685339979
We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.
The dances are generally, but not always, coordinated or standardized in such a way that all the individuals in the group are dancing the same steps at the same time. Alternatively, various groups within the larger group may be dancing different, but complementary, parts of the larger dance. An exception to this generalization must be pointed out where groups of individuals are dancing independently of each other, but with the purpose of creating a "group" feeling or experience, such as might accompany various forms of ritual dancing.
Here, the members of the group are required to follow certain instructions which are mandatory for qualifying for the final day selection:
• Time Limit: 2-3 minutes.
• Team size: minimum 5, maximum 10.
• Teams have to include minimum Two different Dance forms in their performance .
• Time Limit: 4-7 minutes.
• Team size: minimum 5, maximum 10.
Stage Coverage, Co-ordination, Steps Clarity, Expressions (facial & gestures)Energy,Choreography.
Stage coverage, Co-ordination, Steps Clarity, Expressions (facial & gestures), Costumes Energy , Choreography.
All those teams who could not get through the first rounds can send their videos entries to get a direct wild card entry . Teams wud be required to upload a 2min video of their performance with minimum 6 dancers on Facebook . The two teams with maximum likes on their video will be selected for the Final Round .
Bhawana Mishra- +91-9479864767
ChandraPrabha : +91-7804055642
Sejal Mahto : +91-8878957040
Music is the only thing which can recover someone from the destruction. When strings are plucked, life rejuvenates. Have you ever dreamt of performing at Mtv unplugged? Then AFTER DARK is the platform for you to show your talent with unplugged strings and soothing vocals.
So tune up your instruments and gear up to mesmerise the crowd.
1) Teams should have atleast 1 vocalist, solo artists are also allowed.
2) Teams will be allowed to use the non electric instruments only which includes acoustic guitar, keyboard ,flute etc.
3) Teams are allowed to use the electric bass guitar.
5) Keyboard should be used in piano mode only.
6) Participants need to bring their own instruments. Only the drum kit will be provided by us.
7) Percussions are optional.
1) Bands can perform the song(s) of their own choice.
2) Performance will be of total 6-8 minutes (which includes stage setup, sound check and clearance time)
) Teams selected for the final round will have to perform on the main stage on the open air theatre.
2) Time limit for the finale round is 15 minutes (which includes stage setup, sound check and clearance time)
1) Quality of Vocals
2) Quality of Instruments
4) Choice of song
5) Overall performance as a band.
1st Prize- INR 20,000
2nd Prize- INR 10,000
3rd Prize- INR 5,000
participants can register on email@example.com
Registration Fee - 200 Rs.(To be submitted at the day of event)
Pranjal Kulshrestha +91-9098052691
Shivani Chouhan +91-9584900149
Himanshu Jain +91-8889218817
Crushed and battered by the world dictating it's supremacy on you, this is your chance to rise up from the ashes and claim what is rightfully yours. With cash, a production and merchandise deal as well as the title of winners of the biggest Central Indian rock competition up for grabs, the stakes are high. So move up your game, better your best and move in for the kill cause here even your best might not be good enough.
Send in the following details:
Name of your band.
Names of band members.
Instruments they play.
1 demo recording/ scratch recording/ live performance video/ video to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org before 00:00 21st march .
500 Rs. (To be submitted 2 days before the event only by the selected bands)
A total of 8 bands will be selected and other 8 wait listed by screening the recordings/videos.
Judging will be done by the Headliners of the event, Noiseware (proposed headliners).
1st prize : 35,000 (cash) + 15,000 production deal
2nd Prize : 20,000 (cash) + 5,000 production deal vouchers
3rd Prize : 10,000/- (cash)
Janmejai singh Rathore : 9424958791
Aditya jarial : 9754219142
Himanshu jain : 8889218817
If you think you can hold the stage all by yourself and mesmerize the audience with your voice then MAFFICK 2013 welcomes you all to SUR the solo song competition .
1) Participants will be allowed to sing a HINDI song of their choice.
2) Participants will be given 45 seconds to perform
1) Qualified candidates will be asked to sing a song of a popular playback singer given by our team and song will be their own choice
2) Participants will be given 90 seconds to perform.
1.The top 4 contestants will compete in the grand finale which will be held before the pronite.
2.It will be a karaoke round.The track will be of their choice .
3.Each contestant will be given 4 min.
Abdul Basit : 8109355407
Shreya Mujumdar : 9981816270
Shivani chauhan : 9584900149
Ekta chauhan : 9098046514
NATURE: - There will be 3 rounds on de basis of acting skills :
Participants have to utilize non-verbal communication strategy .i.e. Body posture, expressions & gesture with no songs and props. They will be provided with the choices of 'situation'. They have to portray the message with no sound effect, props and people. (The judgement will be done on the basis of their expressions, body movement & innovations). Use of proper & suitable dialogues is allowed as per their choice /wish but should well suit the situation.
Time Limit: - 5-10 mins.
Participants are allowed to use props with proper sound effects and dancing movements like salsa, contemporary sort of... Also, they will be provided with the choices of 'situation'.
Time Limit: - 5-10 mins.
Participants have to visualize his/her partner...In other words...virtual co-actor...and then, they will be again provided with the choices of 'situation' and they can use background music, proper suitable movements as per their wish. Enough freedom will be provided to the participants within limits. And, they have to enact it in the way that it should appeal the audience about the presence of another virtual character.
Time Limit: - 5-10 mins.
The judgement will be done on the basis of these three rounds. The participants with the overall best performance will be sent to final day performance of dramatics in "maffick" cultural fest of MANIT.
4th yr, ECE
Mail your "names, college and contact number" to email@example.com
You will receive a confirmation mail. A copy of the mail needs to be produced one hour prior to the event. Note: On the spot registration will be allowed till half an hour before the event.
1. Duration of the play - maximum 25 min.
2. Number of participants - maximum 25 (including musicians)
3. Use of Props other than chunni and lathi is strictly not allowed.
4. Only 2 musical instruments are allowed.
5. The judges can award negative points and even disqualify the entry if they find any act
The result for the event will be declared immediately after all the performances have been completed by our panel of judges.
Ashish Soni 7879775722
Tarique zaman 7898216447
Short Movie Making Competition
There is no particular theme for the competition.
You can submit any of your movies you have made until now.
Completed movies (accompanied by the name of the college and the details of team members along with their role in the making of the movie) must be submitted before the 21st of March 2013 by uploading the video on www.youtube.com or any other such website and mailing the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Limit: Upto 15 minutes
Effective portrayal of theme, Editing, Cinematography, Script, Acting, Sound design and overall impact.
The last date for submission of entries is 21st of March 2013.
1. Movie should be in Hindi or English or both. No other languages will be allowed.
2. Make sure you send in entries sufficiently before the deadline.
3. You may use any video camera you deem suitable for shooting the movie. However, we strongly discourage low-resolution cameras, including webcams and mobile-phone cameras.
4. All results would be declared during or prior to MAFFICK 2013.
5. Obscenity (at the discretion of the judge) of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate disqualification.
6. Time Limit should be followed. Participants will be penalized by judge.
7. The decision of the judge will be final and binding.
• 1st Prize: INR 4,000
• 2nd Prize: INR 2,000
Please mail your entries to either of the email id below.
Last Date for entries is March 21st, 2013.
For further details Contact-
Shabbir Qaizar: email@example.com | +91-9752664476
AD-Making, the Awareness Advertisement making Competition, is a great platform for showcasing the social issues with a creative zing in an individual. This competition will represent the perception of the youth on the social issues prevailing in the society.
The event consists of two rounds-
1. This will be an online round in which the participants in a group of maximum 4 will make awareness Ad of not more than 45 seconds on any of the social issues prevailing in our society.
2. The video can be a film, a picture movie or documentry of not more than 12 MB.
3. The participants will mail their videos as an attachment along with the names of their team members, college name,contact no and branch/year to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 march ,06:00 p.m.
4. An extra bonanza for all the participants of the first round is that the video with the highest no of likes will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs.1000.
5. The best 10 entries will be called for the next round.
1. The shortlisted teams will have to amplify their voices for their chosen social cause using any of the following LINKERS:
• Painting T-Shirts.
• Making posters.
• Expressing their views via articles/poems.
• Enacting the cause or a related incident via skit with/without props .
2. All the required materials like colors, T-shirts except the props will be provided on the spot.
3. The coordinators will give a presentation on the various initiatives of Rotaract Club MANIT. If the participants are able to connect their chosen social theme with any of the initiatives of the club via their chosen LINKER, then bonus points will be awarded to them.
4. The judgement will be made on the basis of their creativity and the spark of their message to the society.
Disha Sharma : 9907849527
Mudit : 7415360959
Just after the apocalypse arrived, everyone has reached into the state of LIMBO. A place where there is no sound, now to live in that state one have to start communication in dumb form. The best way to learn is to advertise.
Team have to think of a product that is not necessary to be related to a limbo state, they have to create an ad for that product.
Team members can upload their videos on the facebook page Limbo-Ads till this saturday evening. As this is an online event, so it will start as soon as the website is launched.
The top five teams will present their ad in Porch on the third day of maffick 2k13.
The number of likes and our jury will decide the winner.
Each team can have 3-6 members.
For Online registrations : Click Here
On spot registrations are available(only for first day).
1. Palash Dahale - 8989548751
3rd year - Department of Computer Science Engineering.
2. Shubham soni - 9407412731 3rd year - Department of Architecture and Planning.
Go around the campus and click your heart out. We will provide you with the theme on the spot. You can roam around the campus and 'CLIC'.
Best three photographs will be awarded cash prizes.
Design court, architecture department.
Day 3, 23rd march 2013
Get a look of the best photographs of the year all at one place. Photos clicked by the budding photographers of the college will be exhibited.
Day 1, day 2, day 3
10:00am to 5:00pm
A lot is to be spoken of the aftermath of everything. What we see today is an era of suggestive changes, needing a voice to get through ears. Hunger, grief, celebrations, regrets, ambitions, inclusions, contentment, greed, sophistication and many more; the expressions of living beings, these days!
Do you have what it takes to see more than what's visible? Or to hear the noises in static frames?
Fill the senses with jaw dropping photographs.
Click and be heard through LOUD STILLS!
1. At least a 5 megapixel Camera/Mobile.
2. The Zeal for Photography and Vision for the Theme.
Every Photograph shall be uploaded with following details mentioned in the Email: (The Subject for the Email should be "Fotografia - Maffick '13")
3. Email address,
4. Contact No.
5. EXIF for the picture
6. Date on the picture taken, and
7. Disclaimer: "The picture is taken by me. I am the owner of this picture. I have not done any manipulation and it does not violate any of the copyright"
"PICTURES UPLOADED WITHOUT PROPER FORMAT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED."
There will be 2 rounds for the competition
The Top 10 photos will be shortlisted on the basis of no. of likes received by the photo (which will be uploaded on Dirty Fishes Page www.facebook.com/DirtyFishes ).
The 10 shortlisted photos will be judged by the Jury on the basis of following parameters:
1. Interpretation of the Theme.
2. Composition / Aesthetic value
3. Technical Perfection ( Sharpness, Focus etc)
4. Adherence to the Theme
1. Entries should be genuine and not taken from the web.
2. Entries would be judged on the bases of LIKES and finally the winners will be decided by the Jury.
3. Each participant can give TWO Entries.
4. Photographs with scripts or drawings such as signatures and borders are not accepted.
5. Winners will be announced on March 24, 2013 and the winners will be intimated through email/phone.
6. All the entries should be mailed at email@example.com
7. Editing is limited to
-> Adjustment of Levels, Curves, Brightness and Contrast.
-> Morphing, Stitching of pictures are not allowed.
8. Last Date of Submission: 23rd MARCH, 2013 9. Attractive prizes to be won
KANISHKA RAJ RATHORE +91-8109777441 firstname.lastname@example.org
DEVANSH JAIN +91-9179744734 email@example.com
It is a social event, with loads and loads of fun filled in every step of it! Consists of 3 rounds, excluding a filtering round and an RJ Extempore as the wild card entry.
Quiz comprising of questions on various categories(25 Q) + Video synthesis
From the first round, 20 members are selected and divided into 5 teams of 4 each!
Each team is asked to do the live coverage of Maffick and present their videos(in the "news format") to us after half a day.
-> One team(say A) is selected to the final round directly and two teams get a wild card entry(say B & C).
-> Individuals of team A would be competing for the prizes and teams B and C for consolations.
-> A tv debate show is conducted(Similar to "We the people"). [two sessions]
-> Individuals of team A would be managing the TV show(including the anchoring part). Two per each session.
-> They are evaluated on the basis of their managing skills.
-> Teams debating would be B and C. They are given topics, one per session and they participate in this debate show hosted by participants of team A.
Celebrating the century,Bollywood turns 100 this
year. This event is a tribute to the golden period of the
industry and its fans/viewers in the form of quiz.
Event consists of two rounds :
This round comprises of a written quiz based on various artists, music, movies, crew and cast, filmfare awards, places, history of bollywood, its records etc. The candidates will be provided with back to back ORS type sheets with a carbon paper in between (for easy evaluation). Questions will be answered on the upper ORS (the lower one automatically gets the same image). At the end of the round, answers will be declared (upper ORS will taken earlier) and using the lower ORS, the candidates will claim for the highest number of correct answers. Top 30 teams will advance to the final round.
The finalist teams will be provided with Blank sheets. The round will be audio-visual (using projectors and woofers). Finally the correct choices will be evaluated to obtain top 3 teams.
* No negative marking.
* Use of cellphones or any other such matter prohibited.
* ORS images should be same exactly.
* In case of descrepency, co-ordinators can modify/change the questions etc.
* The responses/answers once entered can not be changed.
2-3 persons per team. Maximum teams to be decided as per vanue provided.
Anand singh kirar-8817703329(2nd year mechanical)
Siddhath nanda-9977858399(3rd year mechanical)
Raksh gupta(1st year M.C.A.)
Ashutosh singhai-7828821089(2nd year mechanical)
• You think you are good in general knowledge or current affairs..??
• Are you tired from your technical studies...??
• Do your friends term you as "know it all "...??
If "YES" then test your ability in LES QUIZARABLES, An event by QUIZZERS' CLUB MANIT.
The event is totally based on general questions and current affairs. This is a typical type of Quiz cum fun event.
This is an elimination round based on a written exam. Based on the result of this, selected students will be eligible for final round.
"Open house quiz" for all for nearly 25-30 minutes. Exciting prizes and goodies to be won for each answer.
This is a round for giving a chance to those who are eliminated in the round 1.
Again "open questions" for audience for nearly 15 minutes and a special question for "direct entry" in the final round.
This again consists of 3 elimination rounds. If a question is passed then it will be transferred to the audience. Those who will give right answer will win prizes and goodies.
• Each team must have two members.
• Use of electronic gadgets is prohibited.
• In case of any unfair means, participants shall be disqualified.
• In any case decision of volunteers will be final.
• ANUBHAV UPMANYU (09479493026)
• ABHISHEK MISHRA (09009244351)
• SHAILESH YADAV (08878647247)
EVENT CONTAINING TWO ROUNDS. IN FIRST ROUND FOR EACH TEAM 10 QUESTION WILL BE ASK. IN THIS EVENT 10 TEAMS WILL PARTICIPATE. IN FIRST ROUND 10 QUESTION WILL BE ASK FOR EACH TEAM.THESE QUESTION ARE RELATED TO GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.THERE WILL BE AUDIO VIDEO QUIZ.
IN SECOND ROUND WE WILL ORGANIZE A WRITTEN TEST WHICH INCLUDE 50 OBJECTIVE QUESTION. IN THIS TEST 25 QOESTION OF G.K AND 25 QUESTION OF MENTABILITY TEST INCLUDED. IN THIS ROUND 5 TEAMS WILL QUALIFY AND ONLY TWO TEAMS WILL BE WINNER
TOTAL TEAMS : 10 TEAMS
IN 2ND ROUND : 5 TEAMS
WINNER : 2 TEAMS
Jitendra Kumar : 8989205793
Sandeep Kumar : 8959925986
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you want what you desire, and you create what you want."
A cantilever is slab is supported on only one end. The slab carries the load to the support where it is resisted by moment and shear stress.
Building from newspaper!! Sounds exciting? Or confusing? Or is it what you think you can create??
Cantilevers are enigmatic; also they hold their charisma in the simplicity of how the load transfers. Building one seems easy, but is it?
Test your abilities as a creator. Be a patron of something that is known as the ultimate combination of science, technology and art. Be your own architect!
The team needs to build a cantilevered slab supported by a column of height 1.5 m. The slab has to be designed which will be supported on the column. A board for the base of the column will be provided on spot. You need to fulfill the following requirements-
1. Receive your board of size 500mm x 500mm
2. Build a column of size 1.5m, no restrictions on shape and size. Only the required height is fixed.
1. One team can have a maximum of two members. Single entries allowed.
2. Only the material provided can be used, no additional material will be provided.
3. Each team will be provided with equal number of newspapers.
The built up design would be judged on the basis of following points:
1. Maximum surface are of the cantilevered projection.
2. Loading will be checked.
3. Equal loading capacity from the support end to the free end will carry more points.
4. Maximum numbers of cantilevered slabs assembled.
Antriksh kansal 07879304431
Arpit khandelwal 09977046046
Is to achieve a Green Status for your team in Maffick '13.
• Team of 2.
• There will be 6 domains of hurdles such as Land, Water, Waste, Air, Energy, and Awareness.
• Each domain has got one task to do like
o Land - stomach crawling
o Water - plant a tree and water (to be changed)
o Waste - waste collection and division
o Air - air filling in balloon and message
o Awareness - a small act of awareness
o Energy - slow cycling race.
• Finals to be held on the third day calling in the top 10 teams of both the days
• Final Round - Waste to be sold at points they won in the past day task and they should make something creative out of it.
The points are to be awarded according to their performance.
Hardik Pokhrel : 8989011263
Bharat Khatwani : 9424767646
Is to make creative and eye-catchy painting on face/body.
• Team of 2.
• Open Theme event. Participants are free to paint anything they wish to do.
• 1 hour time to be provided to make the creative painting on face/body.
The points are to be awarded depending on the creativity of art and proper use of colors.
Sanjana Srivastav : 9425318073
Priya Singh : 7566831908
Is to make good-looking and creative rangoli
• Team of 1.
• Open Theme event. Participants are free to make any sought of costume they wish to.
• 1m * 1m square slot to be allotted and utilized to do the art.
The points are to be awarded depending on the voting and creative rangoli with proper use of colors
Ashmita Das : 9406541910
Nitish Upadhaya : 8085700871
Is to make creative and innovative costume design out of waste newspapers.
• Team of 2.
• Open Theme event. Participants are free to make any sought of costume they wish to.
• 1 hour time to be provided to make the creative costume.
The points are to be awarded depending on the creativity and innovative way of costume and proper use of given materials.
Paridhi Jain : 9479812337
Bikash Marasini : 8989019353
This event is for those who think they can outshine others when it comes to being an all-rounder! We are looking for the two (one male and one female) contenders who are smart, talented, well-spoken, carry themselves with class, work well in a team, are potential leaders, walk gracefully and are basically a package! If you think you are the one, then this is the event for you!! Mr & Miss Maffick gives you the opportunity to prove that you have all of the above mentioned qualities (and perhaps more) and that you are worthy of the title!
There will be 4 rounds in total. Each round is an elimination round i.e, at the end of every round only few selected students would be able to reach the next round. The winners, one male and one female, will be announced at the end of the fourth and final round.
Below are the rules for each round.
All the participants would have to undergo a written test which will test their general awareness, their response to situations, etiquettes etc.
In this round the participants shall be judged on their leadership and team involvement skills. All the participants who clear the first round would be divided into two groups. Each group will be given a task (which will be revealed a day prior to the event) and accordingly they will have to prepare themselves. The team with the best outcome for the task would be declared winner, however the judging would be done individually.
Those who clear the 2nd round will reach this round. The purpose of this round is to showcase their individual talents, be it singing, dancing, playing an instrument, whistling etc! But please make sure you bring the necessary equipments.
The final round is the ramp walk round. The participants would have to show us their ramp skills! This is followed by a question answer round which would tell us how quick your responses are and how well you carry yourself in tense situations! The final winners would be announced in this round.
Aparna - 8085270246
In pursuit of coming up with something new, The Crew this time took to the barrels, made way for yet another thrilling experience. Those selected few (read 40 participants) will fight their will to survive as CHAOS, PANIC, Disorder shall rein the realm.
Get prepared to start the journey of a lifetime. A voyage where no one is a friend and no one is a foe. Challenges waiting at every corner.where every step that you take can rise you to the seventh heaven or condemn you to the great abyss of hell
With only 70 hours left for 'them' to get over themselves, while only The ONE shall be left to rule the world. The Daemons shall gulp down the world while the Angels shall summon them to their wills. Haste shall measure the magnitude of this event. All 'The Crew' would say is keep trying, if you think your skills of making decisions and handling situations can make you a participant
So get ready to ride away your fears in the biggest extravaganza of your life. See you there...maffick riders...Where Even The Gods Fear To Tread ...Three days
This is a event where:-
#JOURNEY OF SURVIVAL BEGINS WITH A KICK IN THE BUTT..
#ITS NOT ABT APTITUDE ,ITS ABT ATTITUDE.....
#You wont b able to TELL YOUR FRIENDS FROM YOUR FOES...
#the FITTEST,can SURVIVE.....
#You will have to fight to YOUR GREATEST FEAR...
#The things happen BEYOND BEING SAID OR BEING DONE...
Aayush Sharma 9584628546
Harpreet Rai Chadha 9584996463
Suppose x candidates get registered which go through extempore and 50 candidates gets selected for PI.
50 candidates go through PI out of which 20 gets selected for the competition.
At the end of day 1 we will have 10 boys and 10 girls for the competition.
Immunity task: All candidates will have to drink the bitter gourd juice. The person who drinks it most in minimum time gets the immunity.
1 boy and 1 girl which drink the minimum juice gets eliminated.
Voting will get started and the person with the immunity will start it by taking the name of another same person as he wishes.
At the end of the voting process 1 boy and 1 girl will go into the duel task. They will take the name of another boy and a girl respectively to compete with them.
Duel task: For boys
Sumo ring: Both the boys will push each other and try to get them out of the ring. The person doing it first gets safe and another gets eliminated.
Tissue paper: Both the girls will have and a straw and need to suck the tissue paper and then put them in a doing time. The one doing it more in a fixed time gets safe and another one gets eliminated.
The boy will ride a cycle and the girl sitting behind him will have to fill the water in a tank with the buckets having hole in them. The couple filling more water in the tank gets immunity.
Voting: The immune couple decides a person's name after deciding and then that person starts the voting. After voting 1 guy and 1 girl goes into the duel and then they choose their competitors respectively.
Duel task: The person entering the duel will form a couple and they will compete with another couple.
The boy will hold a bowl on his head, two hands and a leg. Till then a girl will have to fill the glasses until the boy holds the bowl. The couple with the less number of glasses gets eliminated.
Boys will dance and according to it girls will vote them. The boy with maximum number of votes goes into the duel.
Girls will sell items into the public with price as per their choice and the girl with minimum amount of rupees goes into the duel.
Duel task: Boys and girls go through arm wrestling and the loser gets eliminated.
*after this event -there will be a wild card entry held separately for the eliminated contestant with a special voting round.
Find the lemon from the bowl of curd-every contestant will be given a bowl of curd with lemon and other things in it. Every contestant will have to find the lemon without using their hand in a fixed time period.
Contestant with the maximum lemon will win the immunity. The last two will be eliminated (one boy one girl)
Duel around-vote out will be held for the elimination round.
Two pair will fight the duel round.
ladder task-the boy and girl will have to hold a ladder and travel to the middle while holding it.in the middle they have to open a lock and then came back to the starting position without turning their head. The pair with the fastest time will win.
The last 10 contestants will have to race through 3 checkpoints while carrying weights in a bag on their back. The race has three parts.
1-reach the 1st checkpoint there a sac race will be held till the 2nd checkpost.
2-at 2nd checkpoint weights will be half increased and the contestant will be given bicycles. The contestant has to find the key for their lock among 20 keys and have to reach the 3rd checkpoint.
3. At 3rd checkpoint the weight will be doubled and the contestant has to reach the finish line.
Last two will be eliminated.
This round will be held gender wise.
Finale - 3 males 3 females
male round-all the three guys will be the tied with the chains to the ring on three sides. The person will have to pull the other two to a destination where key will be hanged to unlock them. The person doing it first will be the male winner and declared as MR.INFERNO.
all the three females will be tied to the ring and a post. The one pulling herself the pole wins and termed as MS.INFERNO.
lalit Tripathi 9406563677
Danish Raza 9907712278
On the occasion of the Maffick, we the rotaractors are planning to pay tribute to the defence forces of the nation through an event "Warrior's Combat". This is an outdoor event planned to be conducted at the football ground, MANIT. The systemized format of the event is presented in the following section.
This is an MCQ type test comprising of 20 questions for which 15 min. time will be allotted. After the first phase, about 50 candidates will be shortlisted out of which 10 battalions will be formed.
This phase is further divided into 3 parts.
a. Army-crawl - 1 member from each battalion will participate in the crawl race, for which an arena of 15 meters is designed. The participants will be backed up with proper safety gadgets to avoid any kind of accident. Marks will be awarded to the teams on the basis of the time taken to complete the arena.
b. Shooting - 2 members from each battalion will participate in the shooting event. Marks will be awarded on the basis of the distance of the shot from the bullseye. Air pistol will be used for shooting and proper precautions will be taken while conducting this event.
c. Obstacle race - The entire battalion will participate in this event. This is special race with different levels for which a proper arena is designed. Marks will be awarded accordingly on the basis of the time taken to complete the race.
After the second phase, 4 battalions will be shortlisted for the final phase.
In this phase, a tug of war will be held between the battalions. Two battalions will be upgraded for the finale' on the basis of first tug of war. The winner of the final tug of war will be declared as the best battalion.
Mementos and certificates will be awarded to the winning battalions and also, a special prize will be given to the best warrior.
Proper medical kit and ambulance of the college will be ready during the entire event.
Anant Kumar : 9977669982
Ankur Singh : 8989638432
Who said you can't dance???!!!A person who has a heart can dance so,here comes very original heart hitting,our very own desi form of dancing "BAARAATI DANCE".We are here with the BAND, BAAJA and its now your turn to grace the occassion with your BAARAAT.So get ready with your thumka's and jhatka's with desi tadka.Show your flare as everybody is a born dancer.
Teams will be made of 8-12 members.Registration fees is Rs 100 per team.Event will be conducted in two rounds.Songs will be played on spot.Teams qualifying first round will fight for best in second round.
1st Prize : Rs 10000
2nd Prize : Rs 5000
Get youself registered fast as we afford limited entries.
Chandresh Rathore : 7898886222
Aditya Singh Rathod : 8989456428
Ritesh Vyas : 89898874084
The After/Life is a treasure hunt event organized in 3 rounds. As the Maffick 2k13 theme is Phoenix, after death life in not easy each and every moment is puzzle, where participants solves and get the path of simplifying their dead life, racing to their ReBirth.
Each team can have 3 members only.
On spot registrations.
After death/apocalypse first thing a human would require a space to live, a place what he can call he home, as everything is already ruined. He will require to adapt himself into these situations.
As now when these dead souls have found their shelter, will have to fight for their needs. When it comes to one's need there in no one whom you can call yours, or whom you can trust, all needed to take care is to be selfish and live for oneself.
Surprise - Win to reveal.
NOTE : The participants must have the vallid Maffick ID
Shubham soni (3rd year) - 9407412731
Department of Architecture and Planning.
Palash Dahale (3rd year) - 8989548751
Department of Computer Science Engineering.
Mayank Badjatya (3rd year) - 8989461275
Department of Mechanical Engineering.
All the hidden artists nurturing art as they belong to them more affectionately than the rest of us
are all welcomed to showcase their repertoire of creations in this grand event of celebration and
get appreciated by art lovers.
Paintings, sketches, sculpture installations, craft work and shall all be appreciated to be exhibited
in this segment.
The only requirement for this event is an exhibition space to be provided specifically for this
Avinash Kaushik : 9685573526
The event basically is a live version of one of the most popular game Angry Birds .
Just like humans,birds too had their own world where they used to live,chirp and tweet.But they were unaware of what the future had in store for them. And finally the day came when MAYANS prediction came true to haunt the world of birds.But few lucky survived and got angry with the feeling to avenge the destruction caused to their race. This is the theme for our event.
There will be a team of two for the game .
One of the two participant will play stage one , here he will be given darts and he has to throw darts on board . On board there will be six different birds , by throwing darts he will select four angry birds for stage two.
Stage 2 :
The setup of the game will be same as that in the angry birds game in our smart phones . Here the participants will be using a launcher to launch the
angry birds to the target , the launcher will be basically an elastic rope tied between two bars . Scoring will be done according to performance.
Prateek Gayakwad : 9009574209
Mayank Garg : 09753003781
The contestant is presented with the blueprint for the first game (level) and must successfully complete a game within 60 seconds to win the first level and advance to the next level. The difficulty of the games progressively increase throughout the show. If time expires or the conditions of the game cannot be fulfilled (such as by the contestant exhausting any allotted attempts or committing a foul), the contestant loses.
In this challenge contestant begins with a stack of 39 white coloured cups with one red cup at the base, In a test of speed and focus the contestant must inch the red cup at the base, buy moving the cups at the top of the stack at the bottom by using the ALTERNATIVE hands, this must be repeated 39 times until the red cup again reaches its original position, failing to do this task in 60 seconds can lead to elimination.
How can a chopstick, key and a paper clip provide hours of fun?
In this task a contestant the contestant will hold a chopstick in their mouth to which a paper clip be connected through a thread and paper clip tied to other end with one limb of paper clip bit opened using the paper clip as a hook the contestant has to pick up 4 keys lying at the edge of a table with hole hanging out, using the paperclip hook, unable to do this task in 60seconds can lead to elimination.
In this task a contestant has to hold a pop stick in his / her mouth and build a tower by keeping one dice above other and the contestant making maximum no of dice tower in 60 seconds gets the maximum points.
In this contestant will have to roll a 1 rupee coin in such a manner it rolls into the gaps which are present In a fork ( a food utensil) kept at a distance of 1.5m , failing to complete task in one minute can lead to elimination.
In this task the contestant must follow step by step instruction:
Step 1: Tip and catch a table tennis ball in a stack of 8 cups.
Step 2: Move the bottom cup to the top.
Step 3: Repeat until 6 balls have landed in the containers and a tilt cup tower is not made of atleast 6 cups, failing to do this task in 60 seconds can lead to elimination.
** Time track of every challenge will be kept in case of more teams are successful in completing the task and on the basis of time taken to complete the task the teams will be forwarded to next round.
Contact no: 8305588894
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. using water spray, balloon to be basketed in a box .. from a particular distance
2. Dice game :- summation 7 , in a throw of two dice. 1/6 probability of winner and 5/6 of loser ..
3. Dart :-
4. soft ball to be pressed between the knees and contestents have to walk a distance without falling of it
5 castle of glass.. castle to be formed using plastic glass
6 small dares
7 Ring throw .. on particular targets having points
8 mini golf .. ball to be rolled on a hole in no. of attempts, and hence points will be awarded
9 pc games (small) e.g angry birds
10 pim pom balls to be thrown on basket . on consecutive three throws on three plates
every game of above will be played to earn some points .. and a winner will be announced at the end of the day with maximum no. of point ..
Abhinav S parihar 8989530460
Everyone loves singing, but most of us are neither trained singers, nor can go into a studio to record songs in our voice. So, we bring to all the MANITians, KARAOKE in MAFFICK, where you can sing out your heart, get it recorded and also win goodies!
The plan is to put up a stall, where we will play the karaoke songs(available on the internet or can be created using various available softwares),i.e., which contain only the background music and no vocals, and the lyrics are played on the screen. Also, the participants can choose a specific song from the preference list(including songs from Bollywood to rock music, around 70), that we will provide to them. To make the things more interesting(optional), some goodies(keychains, bandanas or shirts) can be awarded to the person who can sing the whole song correctly. Besides, if they want we can video record their “performance” and give it to them. If feasible, an entry fee can be kept, as decided by the administration.
Also, professional karaoke sets are available on rent. Hence if economical rentals are found, they can be used instead.
Sanjana Wadhwa : 9685109731
This is a fun filled event for Poker lovers.
"A shootout event of poker starts with 9 tables of 9 players each, but these tables don't break down as players are eliminated. Instead, each table plays down until one player remains at each of the 9 tables. Those 9 players then move to the final table where each person starts with an equal amount of chips. In my opinion, shootouts require more skill than traditional tournaments."
In this tournament, just hanging in there and trying to survive cannot get you all the way to the final table. Not so in a shootout, because all nine players are in a must-win situation and have to play accordingly.
Amit Kumar Singh
This is a fun event which is somewhat similar to the S.S.B. recruitment process. And hence it is purely crowd attracting event.
Description— In this event students can take part in a team of two members. Event will consist of three rounds as described below-
It will be a simple aptitude test as well as logical test just to short-list the participant.
This round will consist of 2 stages as described below :
Stage 1st - picture perception:
In this stage pictures will be shown to the shortlisted participants and they will be asked to write a short story on that picture within a limited time period, so by this psychology of the participant will be tested.
Stage 2nd -
All the teams will play a rapid fire round in which they will be asked questions related to a picture or an audio clip. They have to answer as many questions of this type in a given limited time.
This will be the final round and so the toughest one, In this the concentration, fitness and quickness will lead the participants to win the event, we are bounded so we cannot describe the whole task yet, but we are providing an overlook of the task i.e. in starting a puzzle like Sudoku will be given on solving which participant will get clue of a place. First 5 teams reaching the place given in the clue will qualify for the final task. We can’t reveal the final task now. Out of this top 3 teams will be awarded prize accordingly.
Pulkit Srivastava (Head): 8989530460
This is an event that provides both participants and viewers an opportunity to let their hair down and have fun.
It has four main events:
1. Slow Cycling Race - It's a slow cycling race, where the participants will be provided with cycles and they've to complete the race abiding by all the rules .The one who comes last will be the winner.
2. Twist and Turn- It's a game to test your concentration .In this, an arena of wires with twists and turns will be provided and the participant will be given a ring. They have to cross the arena ensuring that the ring doesn't touch the wire and if it happens the buzzer will blow.
3. Catch your points- A team of two will be required, one person will throw the ball and the other person standing will catch the ball in a basket which would be tied to him without using hands.
4. Game of chance - Six people can play at a time, each individual will be provided with a card with 6 different signs. We'll rotate the wheels and the sign on which the pointer stops will win. Usage of virtual money/coupons will be there.
Saumya Jain : 8349774845
A team of 5 will be required-
It's basically a relay race. Main event comprises of five entertaining task that will test your physical and mental strength. The tasks are as follows:
1) Identify the object
2) Flip the coin
3) Crossing the maze blind folded
4) Balloon race
5) Jig Saw Puzzle
1. Identify the object - we’ll have two bowls at two ends ,the participant will run to the 2nd bowl and take a chit in which a name of an object will be written then he/she will rush to the first bowl to identify that object.
2. Flip the coin- In this you have to flip all the coins before the matchstick completely burns.
3. Crossing the maze blind folded- one team member will instruct the other member who’ll be blind folded to cross the maze.
4. Balloon race-in this two of the team members will hold the balloon between each other and cross the area given in minimum time
5. Jig Saw puzzle- this will be the last stage of relay race in which the member will solve a jig saw puzzle to complete the relay race.
The team which completes this race in minimum time will win.
Bablu Meena (8878939220)
This is a fun event which involves two teams in a battlefield with guns and harmless bullets of colors.
The members of two teams are provided with guns and fixed number of bullets. A battleground is previously designed. The teams fighting play until they have bullets. This event is totally harmless and fun filled.
The players of a team win by shooting out the players of opponent. The winning team is eligible for goodies.
Shushrut Rathi : 8223027739
Amit Kumar Singh : 9907988757
This is a fun filled event which demands wit, concentration and co-ordination of participant teams in order to win the game.
The event is carried out through three round including the qualifying round. A team will be of 3 members. These rounds are explained below -
Registration- The teams have to register themselves online or on the spot registration can also be done.
Round 1- This round is basically to shortlist the teams. A question paper will be provided to the participants, which have to be solved by them in short duration of 15 minutes. The questions will be purely non technical and only logic based like Riddles and logical aptitude etc.
Round 2- This round is to test social interaction skill and also common sense of the team. Every team will be provided with 7-10 colors and they have to bring things from others people matching with the provided colors in limited time duration .On the basis of this, points will be given to the team. Now teams have to make deals on the site snapdeal.com with the points earned by them in the previous task. Teams will be shortlisted as per highest profit making deals.
Round 3- In this round individual as well as team work will lead the teams to be winners of this event. This round comprises of three stages with time limits, in the first two stages participants have to perform individual tasks. In the third stage team has to work together.
Tasks- The tasks will simply be fun filled with requirement of concentration and quickness. We are bounded and can’t disclose the tasks now but for example any party task can be assumed like spoon race or balloon fight etc.
1st Prize- Cash prize of 3000 rupees.
2nd Prize- Cash prize of 2000 rupees.
3rd Prize- Cash prize of 1000 rupees.
Parinay : 7879603708
Sankalp Pandey : 7566812131
FUN-TASK-TIC is a thrilling ride of ultimate FUN, locked with TASK and tacTICs… It is a fun event which requires logic, adventure and befooling skills. This is the time to gear up all your fun genes and reveal each bit of spirit in you to knock out the hurdles and grab the throne of BLUFFMASTER.
This round is a Quiz round. The quiz comprises of brain teasers, spot the differences, hidden chronicles, match the following, fill in the blanks, general knowledge and simple aptitude questions.
1. The team comprises of two members, both shall participate.
2. The team shall be given time of 20 minutes.
3. The quiz will contain 35 questions.
The contestant will be given a list of items which he/she has to search for, around the campus, under a certain time limit (45 mins). The contestant will have to beg, borrow or steal from the people their personal belongings, or the person itself if that person fulfills the criteria present on the list.
Eg : A girl with Golden hair – the contestant will have to convince the girl to come with him/her to the destination.
1. Team of two members. Only one shall participate.
2. The list comprises of 20 items.
3. The contestant shall be given 45 minutes.
4. The winner will be selected on the basis of maximum number of items collected from the list along with the time consideration.
This round exposes the ability of the players to cheat, lie and deceive in order to win a large sum of money. One of the participants is pre-designated as a Bluff Master. Nobody else, including the host, knows who the Bluff Master is. If any of the honest players want to win, they must expose the Bluff Master judging by the acquisitions and the defenses of their fellow players.
1. A total of 6 teams will play this round.
2. Out of the teams another player of the team will play.
3. The participants of this level will have to stay back till the end of the round since they have to vote in the end for the last two participants.
4. There will be questions for each participant. For each question, the players must come up with one of the 10 most popular responses for that question.
5. The participants will be asked to give their answers to each question. If their answer happens to be on the list, points are awarded based on the popularity of the answer
6. The most common response carries the least points, the most uncommon, the most.
7. The bluff master has a list of all the 10 responses in front of him that only he is privy to, and can choose what answer he wants to give, without making any of the other players suspicious.
8. There will b a vote out at the end of each round. If participants guess the right bluff master they are rewarded points else an honest player is removed in every round by the bluff master.
9. The game will continue till 2 participants are left. The audience is asked to vote out the Bluff Master. If the honest participant is wrongly voted as the Bluff Master, then the original Bluff Master wins the game.
Amreen Fatima : 8305554235
This event is to test and present your innovative culinary knowledge and skills. Whatever the style of class, the focus is fun with great food in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The event comprises of three rounds. Teams can have maximum 2 members.
This round is a paper based quiz round that shall test the cuisine knowledge of participants. The quiz shall comprise of questions about cooking history, ingredients terminology, recipes originality, etc.
1. The team shall consist of two members.
2. The quiz shall contain 30 questions.
3. Each team will be given a time span of 20 minutes.
4. The team with maximum numbers of correct answers shall proceed to the next round.
5. 15 teams shall proceed to the next round.
This round is to identify the basic ingredients used in cooking. The participant shall be blind folded and he/she will have to touch and identify the ingredients.
1. Individual participation. One of the team members shall take part.
2. Each participant will be given 5 minutes
3. There will be 20 ingredients.
4. The participant who will guess the maximum number of ingredients in lesser time shall win.
5. 6 teams will proceed to the next round.
This is the cookery event to judge the cooking ability of the participating teams. There will be 6 teams selected for this round from previous rounds. The team would have to prepare a proper recipe from the provided ingredients.
1. Every team will be provided with 10-15 ingredients.
2. Team will be given 30 minutes to prepare the dish of their choice with the given ingredients.
3. Ingredients will be same for every team.
4. Judgment will be based on the following criteria: innovation, use of maximum ingredients, presentation of the dish and taste.
Tulika Sen Gupta
To draw the attention of the youth towards the social aspects and show them the life of handicapped
It will be a fun event . Events will be of two days.
On the first day, the teams will be taken through series of tasks. The tasks designed are purely based on the problems faced by handicapped persons and some fun tasks. Each team will have two players.one of the players .one player will be in the maze and other player will have to undergo a series of tasks which will allow the other player to move forward through the maze to complete the event. Every task will fetch them some points depending on their performance and the time of completion. The tasks to be held on first day are :
1) The dark side- Only one member from each team will do the task. The contestants will be blindfolded and will be asked to cross a maze. Another member of the team will guide and perform the given tasks. Every touch with the wall of the maze will cause them to lose some points. Every team will get points acc. to their time.
2) Handcuffed- Both the hands of participants of team will be tied on their back. The contestant will have to fill a minimum amount of water from the tank kept on one side with the help of a glass.
3) The Big Dice- The contestant will spin the dice and will have to form a word using some clues
4) Indiana Jones-The participants will have to cross a maze by cracking the color code for which they can use any one leg
5) The Lucky One- The contestants will have to throw a ball .But it will not be as easy as it looks.
6) Shooting Balloon- The contestants will have to blow some glass with some air.
The Teams will be given some points on the basis of their performance and the top teams will be decided after the second day.
2 - 5 pm, 3 hours (FIRST AND SECOND DAY)
In front of FGH
"Be the Change you want to see one"
Here politics will be played through minds but with clear hearts and motive to change the society and those social ills which once screwed your minds? Here, this time, you can access the opportunity to show your tactics, skills, intelligence and your ability of becoming ideal leader you once dreamt of.
Here the event requires individual participation and have to go through 4 rounds.
Written questionnaire based on general awareness and leadership skills.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Manifesto preparation followed by campaigning for promotion of the party’s agenda
Each round will have its marking scheme and judgment criteria based on which winning team will be declared. Any rough behavior will not be accepted during the event and can lead to disqualification of the member with its whole team.
Have terms like shutter speed, aperture, ISO and metering ever baffled you? Have you ever been confused about composing and framing?
Here we bring to you a workshop on the basic photography terms and techniques.
Come, explore your camera and fine tune your photography skills.
Day 1, 22nd march 2013
Arshad ul Islam : 9630720102
Yaksha : 9977547171
Learn all about artificial light, setting up studio lights, type and use of flash light and advanced photography techniques all at one place. We have certified NIKON tutors to guide you through the lanes.
Walk in an amateur and walk out a pro…!!!
Ashmita Das : 9406541910
ParidhiJain : 9479812337
• Category - Art & Craft learning workshop.
• Experts - from the Pidillite company itself.
• Time - morning time, 9 to 12, 3 hrs. For first two days.
• Tea & snacks for participants.
• Certificates for participants from our college.
Pidillite has linked with our college & has done 2-3 successful workshops in past. But there were no workshops organised since last three years. Too many students are waiting for this workshop as it is so much fruitful for art-loving people.
The company provide a kit (whose amount may be decide by us , as per our learning requirements ) , that too in company rates (market taxes excluded) .
RAHUL BAJAJ, 4th year
Have you ever got the urge to make a fool out of every walking being ?? If yes, then bring out the devil inside you. Here we have the craziest tricks to satisfy this hunger. We are giving you a full day of freedom to pull pranks on everyone you pass by and the best of all you'll get exciting prizes for it.
As the name suggests in this event each team will perform pranks on random crowd . The concept of the prank will be provided by us along with the props required. The pranks will be captured by hidden cameras.
Each team can have 3-5 members.
The videos recorded will be uploaded on our Facebook page. The judgement will be based on 2 criteria:
1) Score of the judge's panel
2) No. of Facebook likes on the uploaded videos
Results will be declared on the last day of MAFFICK.
1)Each team will be given a fixed spot to perform the prank,
2)A time slot of 90 mins will be provided t each team,
3)Any team with discrepancies found will be disqualified.
3rd year CSE
3rd year ECE
Are you addicted by the passion of gaming? Do you love spending your time battling the virtual adventures rather than texting or using Facebook? If yes, then GAMOPHORIA is just for you!
Come unleash your skills and battle out amidst the maestros for the king's title. Think you have it in you?
1.) FIFA 13 (Mother of Games)
2.) Cricket 2007
3.) NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED
4.) Counter Strike
FIFA 13 : 2500Rs.
NFS, CRICKET 07 : 1000Rs.
CS : 1500Rs.
Seperate registrations for all the gaming events is required.
50/- Registration fee per game.
HIMANSHU SINGH BHADORIYA : 8305762088
DEVASHISH SALPEKAR : 9479889102
KUNAL SINGH : 9009830332
Want to feel like a soldier fighting in a combat, then here is your chance to have an mind boggling experience.
The fights are with laser gun given to each person and a "sensor-buzzer belt" attached to each person.
There will be in total two teams(red team and blue team) having five members in each team.The fight will be held in an enclosure well decorated like a combat arena.
Per person entry fee Rs 50.
1. SWAPNIL PATIL
3. ABHISHEK EKKA
4. ABHISHEK SAINI
submission of designs on paper.
selected design shall be drawn on wall by the participants.
inner walls of CC-OAT
Devansh Jain, Final year B.Planning
Chetan Anand : 9713411581
Shibi Jaiswal : 9425899500
Shreyas Grover : 9300176653
Deep Narayan Pathak : 8103669754
kshitij Prabhu : 9098008453
Rahul Vishwakarma : 7879795598
Aafaque Khan : 8982355256
Nikhil Kumar Saxena : 9098052641
Sri Sabareeshan : 7869343276
Himanshu Jain : 8889218817
Aditya Singh Rathod : 8989456428
Chandresh Rathod : 789886222
Janmejai Singh Rathore : 9424958791
Ritesh Vyas : 8989874083
Aman Khare : 9179743200
Swapnil Patil : 9074161951
Mayank Upadhyay : 9685635159
Ritika Agnihotri : 9407557390
Rupal Kawadkar : 7898458038
Abdul Basit : 8109355407
Sejal Mahto : 8878957040
Shreya Majumdar : 9981816270
Isha Garg : 9630838334
Nikhil Kumar Saxena : 9098052641
Amey Waingankar : 9981210514
Abhishek Gwaskoti :
Sajan Solanki : 9584717463
C.H Lokesh : 9479905497
Antariksh Kansal : 7879304431